Sunday, August 21, 2011

soo...

I saw final destination 5... in 3D tonight... and well... huuh.....
I LIKED IT!! I especially enjoyed that little death montage that they did at the end with all of the deaths from the before films, and with rolling stones in the background, what could have gone wrong? XD
But yeah, It was a good relief, and takes the weight off of my shoulders with the thought that it would be terrible as ever. *cough* like the *cough* fourth one *cough* *cough*.
The effects weren't to shabby. At times I knew that they were CGI but they didn't look completely digitized, like the fourth one... again.... *cough*...
I really enjoyed the first disaster, and the ending blew my mind. Go and see it! It's awesome. ^ ^


Aside from that, tomorrow is the first day of school! Wooh Hooh!! (Sarcasm)
I'm gonna be a sophomore. So no more "freshman fridays". XD
Weelll... I may throw one or two freshmen in a trashcan, just to get the feeling of overpowering over the smaller group. XD
It'll be interesting.

I had a good summer... cant wait for the next break I get. I hope it comes soon.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment