Sunday, August 21, 2011

Death has never been so close!

Is what I keep one hearing about the new final destination 5 in 3D.
Many of my friends both online and off, have said that It's a huge step forward from the fourth installment. So I gotta check it out! I also heard that this one has some of the best deaths that anyone's seen in any of the films. So I'm happy with what I've been hearing about it, and I dont think that it'll be waste. :D

In art related news, I've been working on a few concepts and I've been meaning to finish a few earlier in the week, buuut I got stuck with a few others sadly. XD
I've nearly finished a concept where a tyrannosaurus rex is chasing two guys out of a pharmacy (yes it is CVS) XD
The rex is literally bursting through the front wall! It looked cool when It was in the sketch process, but now it looks like crap, so  I'll be downloading some texture brushes for Gimp 2.0 and start to fix it up when I get the chance. XD
... I guess that's it for now. I'll post something with more on final destination after I see it tonight.
LATER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment