Friday, August 12, 2011

Cowboys and Aliens --->(WARNING SPOILERS!)<---

I accidentally looked at the wrong times for Planet of the Apes (WHOOPS!) so we got to see Cowboys and Aliens instead!
I thought that it was a blast! It was so much fun, also with the great acting duo of Harrison Ford and Daniel Craig, and the awesomely designed and terrifying aliens, it made it into my list of favorite movies. In the top 5!
Starting with the acting, some of the actors I didn't really recognize, including the alien girl (who I think is majorly HOT), the doctor, and the kid (who did an excellent job btw). The acting overall wasn't to bad. Harrison did a great job as the temporary villain, and Craig did an AWESOME job with his character as well.
Now with the aliens... I thought that their designs were just amazing. Some scenes I thought that they were very menacing, even terrifying! One thing I didn't like about this movie, every time the aliens would show, it was a jump-scare, which I absolutely dread. What I did like about the jump scares was that it gave the creatures the feeling of being stealthy, and dangerously quiet.
If you havent seen the movie yet, you're really missing a great action, western-scifi. Oh and hurry up before its out of the theaters!
(HUGE SPOILER!!)
I couldn't get the aliens out of my head so I HAD to do a sketch or two of them.
My rating for it has got to be a 9/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment